20 VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM
Can you believe it's February already?!?! I have no idea where the first part of the year has gone but nonetheless we are about to be inundated with Cupids, sappy songs and little heart candies ALL UP IN OUR EVERYWHERE. If you have a special fella in your life then odds are you're racking your brain trying to think of something amazing to get him...and you're not alone.
I've always found V-Day to be a tough one when it comes to gifts. Instead of making a card that I know will just end up in the trash (to be clear, my boyfriend isn't so callous he'd just toss a handmade gift in the garbage while I ugly cry on the couch but you know what I mean...if not the trash it'll be in a box or a drawer somewhere collecting dust) or blowing money on a fancy dinner I like to give my hunny something he can enjoy again and again. I know his personality and he would enjoy something more practical that would enhance his day-to-day life. Just because it's Valentine's Day doesn't mean you have to give a mushy, romantic gift. Odds are, if your fella is like mine (or do I have the only one like this?? haha) he will appreciate something that says you've been listening and know him well enough to find the perfect present that truly reflects his personality and interests.
Now unfortunately all the ideas I usually come up with around this time of year just plain stink—maybe it's still holiday burnout hangover??—but, this year I'm determined to give my boyfriend something he will truly enjoy. So, instead of wandering around malls aimlessly hoping to stumble across something brilliant I took to the web in search of inspiration. After what seemed like endless hours of going down rabbit-holes on Amazon and Pinterest I found some gems and put together a hefty list of gift ideas that is sure to satisfy any handsome, well-deserving man. I hope it will help those of you who are struggling like I was! Happy hunting!
1. The North Face ALEUTIAN 20/7 3-Season Sleeping Bag designed for warmth down to 20 degrees — $109
2. Capture high-definition video through an ultra-wide angle glass lens with GoPro Hero Session Camera — $200
3. Track activity, sleep & exercise plus get reminders to move and smart notifications with FitBit Alta — $129.95
4. The North Face Diad Pro 22 lightweight, 22-liter stowable Hiking Pack — $49.95
5. Hammock Bliss Sky Bed, the world's first truly flat two-point hammock — $89.95
6. GPS Coordinates Bracelets are a unique way to represent a special location from Maven Metals — $52
7. Slim lightweight Oxford Shirt from J. Crew — $69.50
8. Engraveable bamboo Wooden Watch equipped with high quality Japan quartz movement — $79
9. Perfect Herschel Supply Co. Novel Weekender Duffle Bag from heritage bag makers Herschel Supply Co. — $85
10. Navy Abbott Beanie from Herschel Supply Co. — $29.99
11. Wireless Zebra Wood Troubadours for lovers of all things classic who seek wireless connectivity — $179.99
12. "I love chocolate. Oh, and you... I love you, too." Framed Poster from my shop!! — $30
13. Tile: Phone finder. Key finder. Item finder. — $29.99
15. Merino wool felt and vegetable tanned leather iPad Mini Case — $43
16. Personalized Portland Growler keeps carbonated brews cold and crisp for days — $79
17. A bacon lover's delight! The Artisan American Gift Basket from igourmet.com — $79.99
18. 3-in-1 Stainless Steel ECO Lunchbox from The Container Store — $25.99
19. Stainless Steel Chilling Ice Cubes — $39.99
20. Reversible Ceramic Double Griddle from Crate & Barrel — $59.95